- Women of the ELCA
- Circle Groups – Bible Study, fellowship and service projects – Sarah Circle meets the fourth Tuesday of each month at 7:30pm; Esther Circle meets the fourth Wednesday of each month at 10 am.
- Saturday breakfast meetings – All women are invited to join us for breakfast twice a year; in December and during the Easter season.
- Men’s Breakfast – meets the third Saturday of each month at the Red Iron American Pub (except March where we meet in Elbert Hall).
- First Thursday Friends (FTF) – a senior’s group that meets the first Thursday of the month at at 11:30 am for lunch at a local restaurant..
- Very Important Women – monthly meetings and fellowship activities.
- Book Reviews – held throughout the year at various times to accommodate a range of interests and schedules.
- Fellowship Team — Organizes after church social time.